Thursday, October 25, 2018

Then & Now

The first games console I ever played was the PS2 which was an amazing first console and my first game that i remember was Manhunt which was a rockstar game with a lot of controversy but over all was a good game that hooked me in and scared me at a lot of times but i was very young at the time.
The PS2 was I think a revolutionary console but compared to to days standard it's basically none existent it is very old and I remember the fan being quite loud.

Image result for ps2


Nowadays I play the PS4 which is a lot more advanced then the PS2 with online and games that look so realistic I feel it couldn't get better but it can and will continue with the PS4 Pro that has 4k resolution and when the PS5 comes out. A game I'm playing at the minute is For Honor which is quite old but is still keeping up with to days standards with it being constantly updated with better graphics and new content to stay relevant.
Image result for ps4

No comments:

Post a Comment