Friday, September 21, 2018

UE4

UE4







Within the last couple of days I've been messing around with the unreal engine and have figured out some of the basics, I didn't realise it had such a massive learning curve there is still a lot that I don't understand but I think with time I will slowly get through it and learn how to program bigger games.



The project I started on was extremely similar to God of War's axe throwing system, now I've got the axe spinning when I throw it and it comes back to my players hand but the only problems are that after 2-3 throws of the axe it starts to glitch out and won't leave my hand which has been a big problem and also I would like to move these mechanics over to a new character mesh so it looks better if you know how to improve any of these things please let me know and I hope I can get this problem fixed later on

My video of the project I created.
After I get this project completed I'd like to move into level design and how to make a good looking environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment